Site Rules Jul 30, 2013 19:33:20 GMT
Post by Gema on Jul 30, 2013 19:33:20 GMT
- No insulting other members.
- No racial or religious insults.
- No fighting or arguing unless it's good natured debates.
- Don't disobey the staff.
- No theft allowed here, make sure proper credits are in all images!
- You can have as many characters on one account as you want.
- Only naturally colored horses are allowed, and only realistic deformities are allowed.
- Zebras, donkeys, and mules are allowed.
- All breeds of horses are allowed, but if we see a surplus of drafts we'll have to limit it.
- No minimum or maximum word counts. The idea is for you to have fun, so don't even worry about quality. Write the shittiest one liners ever if you so desire!
- Sorry, due to Proboards rules you cannot rp out any pornographic scenes.
- No godmodeling or powerplaying!
Foaling and Breeding Rules
- Foaling can only happen during Spring and Fall, breeding can only happen during Summer and Winter.
- IC breeding is not allowed because of proboards rules, you must fade to black. IC foaling is allowed in your foaling thread though!
- Only staff members can post foals.
Fighting and Challenges
- You can challenge for anything you want. Lands, mares, slaves, glory, all that stuff.
- If you refuse a challenge, you forfeit automatically.
- Defender has ultimate say on the rules for a battle.
- Only staff members can judge battles.
- All battles are to be held at Bloodhall Bay.
- In the Fae Meadows, Lights and Loners cannot forceclaim but Darks can. To claim a mare, you must be a herd leader or his second in command stallion.
- To claim a land with no leaders, you simple post an ic thread claiming it.
- To claim an inactive land, that land must have had no IC posts in the last two weeks.
- Life does not simply pause if you are on away, your herds can be challenged for and claimed while you are gone. Sorry!
- There must be a King and Queen, this is old school style rpg sorry!
- Royals make the rules for their alliance.
- You cannot change the names of the alliances.
- Anyone can challenge for the position of King or Queen.
- If a royal does not post at least twice a week, their position can be claimed by an ACTIVE member of the alliance. Active means they have posted at least twice in the last seven days!
- Horses in an alliance must follow the rules set by the King and Queen.
- You can only play one royal at a time.
- If you want to start a new alliance, contact Gema.